miércoles, 21 de enero de 2009

My first template, my first english entry, my first...

Well, it's my first english entry (I'm sorry if I made a ton of mistakes >.<, but my english is pretty poor yet) and there are two reasons for doing this:
  1. Someone can't visit my web-blog because she can't understand my native language (spanish). So, it's here my first english entry (and last english entry xD... nah just kidding) only for you, dear =).
  2. To show my first template. I'm not very good designing web-sites, althought I can create backends but frontends are not mine. Any ways... it's my first Blogger template... not wonderful but it's mine!
Anyways... I must fix something in this CSS template, for example the "Blog Archives" section, as you can see... it's a really mess!!



Atte

Phoenix Wright / Kernuac

Edited: Fixed "Blog Archives".

2 Objeciones:

Anónimo dijo...

LOL uy si ya te crees verdad? convenenciero! xD
*FOOL!!!!!!!! *Whip*

Kernuac dijo...

Gracias por el Latigazo, ya hasta lo echada de menos ¬¬.

Bueno, gracias por la visita franny =)